Using Windows Authentication to display the User ID of an authenticated user of an ASP.NET Core 2.1 website hosted on Windows Azure Pack.
- .NET - Introducing the Windows Compatibility Pack for .NET Core
- Configure Windows Authentication in ASP.NET Core (2.1)
- Configure Windows Authentication in ASP.NET Core (3.0)
- Windows Azure Pack lifecycle was extended to 2027
- Products Reaching End of Support for 2022
Music by Joakim Karud - 'Keep On Going' & 'Show Love' songs licensed as Creative Commons
Principal Engineer | Enterprise Cloud Architect • CloudSDK | Azure DevOps | Developer Enablement • #Employee @UHG/Optum since 2007 | Views expressed are my own